Thank You for Subscribing!
Note: Sometimes, it may take a few minutes for our email to be delivered to your inbox. In case you cannot find our email, please check your SPAM folder. Sometimes, because of technical issues your email service provider might put it in your spam folder. Please remember to add email@example.com in your Contact List so you can receive our emails.
We are all about Holistic Skincare and wellbeing. We are committed to help you in any ways through the knowledge base that we have created so you can have the right skin care solutions suited for your skin. We will keep bringing you the latest developments in the field of skin science that bring real benefits to our skin.
We are glad that you are with us. Let us make Skincare better.
Here’s How To Add Us To Your Whitelist
Unwanted advertising emails, commonly known as “spam”, has become a major nuisance and a menace. The issue is so serious that most email services and Internet Service Providers(ISPs) have put some sort of filtering or blocking mechanisms in place and creating on blacklists to separate out the good from the bad.
We at Bee Elite Essentials work hard to provide not only SPAM -FREE SKINCARE but also that there is no wanted emails from us. That said, sometimes the format and language in our emails may cause it to be filtered out as spam even though we never send unsolicited emails.
In many cases, neither we, the sender, nor the intended recipient get notified that the emails didn’t get to the inbox.
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
You have the power to keep your BEE messages from falling into the Spam pit. White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every email system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions. (Forward the answer to us, and we might add it!)
For your reference, these are the primary emails that you will receive the communication from us:
– Messages from this email will show up as Natalie – Bee Elite Essentials. This will have all our value-based content. Occasionally we will also send Coupons and offers about our products, which you can use to get Savings. This is the primary email from which we send out our newsletter.
– Messages from this email will show up as Stephanie – Bee Elite Essentials. This will have the information regarding your purchase and the status messages of your package(s).
– Messages from this email will show up as Roger – Bee Elite Essentials. This will have the responses for all your queries regarding returns.
– Messages from this email will show up as Christie- Bee Elite Essentials. This will have the responses for your queries other than purchase and returns.
How to WhiteList Bee Elite Essentials
Since your Email Service Provider probably uses some type of spam filter, we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
If you do not see an email from Bee Elite Essentials in your Inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by ISPs our email might have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder. Please open your spam folder look for it there, open it and mark it as “not spam” …
Click the link to your provider or email client to Whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, we normally include Bee Elite Essentials as part of the from name, such as “Natalie – Bee Elite Essentials“
Email Service Providers
Is your email client or spam filter not listed?
If Bee Elite Essentials is being filtered, try adding email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add the email address email@example.com to your contacts list.
- Open the email from Bee Elite Essentials.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the “Add Bee Elite Essentials to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- You will now see Bee Elite Essentials appear under the link “Contacts” on the left side of the page.
Report as “Not Spam”
- Check your Gmail Spam Folder
- If you see the email from Bee Elite Essentials: Open the Email
- Click the button on the toolbar, labeled “Not spam”.
1. If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail
2. If you find an email from Bee Elite Essentials in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please Grab and drag our email to the Priority Inbox Tab
4. Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging our email to the tab
5. This way and you will always see Bee Elite Essentials in your Primary Inbox tab